METAL FREE ANTI-SEIZE (PUMP DISPENSER) 35GM
EAL METAL FREE ANTI-SEIZE is a high purity, metal-free, anti-seize compound and assembly paste. The product is manufactured from micronized ceramic particles compounded in a non-melt synthetic grease base. It contains solid lubricating additives for use at extremely high temperatures up to 1500°C: the synthetic grease burns off leaving the ceramic particles to act as the anti-seize.
EAL METAL FREE ANTI-SEIZE contains no metal, providing an ‘insulating’ layer between dissimilar metals thereby preventing the potential for electrolytic corrosion.
EAL METAL FREE ANTI-SEIZE uses include on anti-lock braking systems, ASR traction control, machinery, all studs, nuts, bolts and other threaded connections found in marine, automotive, mining and industrial applications including turbine casing studs, burner nozzles, boiler inspection points and furnace bolts.
- Wider Operating Temperature Range (-40°C to +1500°C)
- Excellent Oxidation Stability
- Metal Free
- Electrolytic Corrosion Resistant
- Protects against galling, seizure and corrosion
- Environment is not exposed to heavy metal pollution
- Safer for workers – no exposure to heavy metals