Available in 5Lt, 20Lt, 200Lt and 1000Lt
A powerful water based non-flammable heavy duty liquid degreaser. The balanced formula has provided to be a highly effective general purpose cleaner for many useful applications. Treblex Turbo Red is known to be effective in the removal of heavy grease, oil and soil deposits.Non-flammable , biodegradable, compatible with hard and salt water, concentrated, economical in use, cleans all surfaces and food processing equipment.
- This product is approved for use in registered export meat establishments
Features: Treblex Turbo Red provides effective cleaning where water based products are preferred.
- Non Flammable
- Compatible with hard and salt water
- Concentrated-Economical in use
- Cleans all surfaces and food processing equipment
When used as directed Treblex Turbo Red will be effective in the following applications:
- Ideal for heavy duty cleaning of plant, machinery and workshops
- Floor surfaces, such as workshops, industrisl kitchens
- Ideal for driveways and brick paving surfaces
- Use in caution on painted surfaces, wash off promptly after use
- Not recommended for use on aluminium or galvanised surfaces.
Light Duty- 1:100 parts water
Medium Duty - 1:50 parts water
Heavy Duty - 1:10 parts water
When used in food processing establishments, rinse away all the Turbo Red residue with paotable water. Treblex Turbo Red may adversely affect paint finishes if not rinsed off promptly as directed.
Below are some images of a demonstration using Turbo Red on some well used Webber BBQ cookware.
Image 1: shows the before.
Image 2: This was put in Turbo Red concentrate for 30 minutes. No scrubbing, just left to soak.
Image 3: The pan was turned upside down and put back into the container of Turbo Red and water added to make the Turbo Red solution 50/50. This was left to soak for 3 hours. No scrubbing. As you can see Turbo Red is water activated and works at it best in this way.