Chemtools CT-SCC-500G Straight Cutting Compound
Chemtools Straight Cutting Compound is a high performance, non-staining oil based solvent made from refined mineral oils. Chemtools Straight Cutting Compound is formulated from solvent refined mineral oil and specialized, high performance extreme pressure (EP) additives. For overall performance straight cutting compound contains corrosion inhibitors and extreme pressure lubricants. It can be used on a range of metal types inclusive of yellow metals. It also contains polymer chemistry to minimize misting.
- Has excellent extreme pressure / anti-wear properties
- Maximises tool life and provides an excellent surface finish
- Excellent corrosion inhibition to maintain a rust free environment for machine tools & finished parts
- Free flowing for rapid dissipation of heat from the removal/forming operation.
- Can be used with power tools and hand tools
- Base: Lanolin
- Colour: Off-White
- Appearance: Smooth Paste
- Shelf life: > 3 years under correct conditions as below
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, in tightly closed original containers at a room temperature between 5°C and 40°C. Do not place in direct sunlight or near any heat source. Do not return any used material to its original container.
- Disposal: All products should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.