Silver Grade Anti-Seize 250gm
EAL Silver Grade Anti-Seize is a multi-purpose, high temperature anti-seize lubricant which combines graphite and fine metallic flakes in a non-melt grease base. Suitable for use on plastic, brass, copper, cast iron, steel and all alloys including stainless steel. Allows firmer tightening and easier opening of mating parts. Excellent anti-wear properties and remains effective as an anti-seize at temperatures up to 870˚C (1600°F).
Use on nuts, bolts, screws, studs, flanges, gaskets and all fittings where easy disassembly may later be required.
- Protects against corrosion and chemical attack.
- Resists temperatures up to 870ºC (1600°F)
- Prevents galling and seizure during assembly
- Allows easier disassembly of mating surfaces.
- Can be used on most plastics and metals including stainless steel.